How To Make Cold Brew Coffee At Home…
In this video our marketing director, Rachel Ducker, demonstrates how to make cold brew coffee from the comfort of your home.
1. Find a flat surface
2. Add 30 g of coffee
3. Pour in 250 ml of cold water in a circular motion to cover all grounds of coffee
4. Pop lid back on a leave to brew for 12-24 hours (we didn’t have time for video purposes)!
5. Once brewed push the button to release the coffee!
6. The pour into your favourite coffee cup!
7. Add ice to make extra cold!
Links: Coffee – Cameroon Boyo: https://www.duefratellicoffee.co.uk/product/direct-trade-cameroon-boyo-arabica/
Kit: Enquire at http://www.freshpac.co.uk